Thank you for visiting J'Aaron M Art.
We are committed to providing the best experience to each and every supporter.
Below, you will find a basic overview of our policies.
How do I find/purchase available work?
* All new paintings are released first via email blast. Usually a group of paintings loosely combined as part of a collection are made available periodically throughout the year. Make sure you sign up to be the first to see new work, as certain paintings can sell out quickly at times!
* To see what's currently available, head straight to my shop or if you prefer you can browse my Society6 Page. If a piece is marked "private collection", it is sold and no longer available.
What payment methods do you accept?
* My preferred method is through Paypal or by Debit/Credit Card. You do not have to have a Paypal account to purchase with my online shopping cart. A debit or credit card works just as well, Paypal will give you the option at checkout to use your own card. If you have any difficulty checking out, don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance!
IMPORTANT : Please make sure that the address you provide through your Paypal account is the correct one!
Do you offer a layaway plan?
* Yes! For pieces $500 and over, I do offer layaway. We work out invoice installments (typically over the course of 3-6 months) and once the painting is paid in full, I ship your piece out to you!
What are your SHIPPING METHODS?
* PAPER - Originals on paper are shipped flat in a rigid mailer via USPS First Class
* PRINTS - Prints are shipped flat if 8x10" or smaller, rolled if larger via USPS First Class
* CANVASES - Originals on canvas are carefully packed and shipped via USPS Priority
* XL CANVASES - Extra large originals on canvas (which are noted) will be shipped unstretched & in a puncture & moisture resistant poly mailer (rolled around a tube to prevent creasing). These pieces can be taken to a frame shop and restretched, typically for minimal cost, between $75-$400 (depending on size).
* Contact me if you wish to have your extra large canvas shipped crated & stretched (cost varies, minimum of $300 crated shipping, available for domestic orders only via FEDEX)
* A tracking or customs number is assigned to ALL orders.
What is the SHIPPING PROCESS?
* Once you purchase, you will receive an email confirming your order.
* After I have carefully packed your artwork(typically 1-3 days), you will receive a second email that notifies you that your order is on its way and provides a tracking or customs number.
* Please refer to the Shipping Turnaround Time for expected delivery...
What is the SHIPPING TURNAROUND TIME?
* Originals on CANVAS - 1-4 business days (domestic) 2-6 weeks (international)
* Originals on PAPER - 3-5 business days (domestic), 2-6 weeks (international)
* Prints - Most are print on demand, 3-12 days (domestic), 2-6 weeks (international)
* If your order contains a print (and is combined with an original), the shipping time defaults to the Print time-frame
* Please keep in mind that USPS holidays can affect delivery times.
What about INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
* I gladly ship to international destinations through USPS via Priority International.
* Tracking cannot be guaranteed for international customers once the order leaves the United States, but a customs number will be provided to you.
* Please contact me if you do not reside in Europe. Certain large paintings may not be able to ship stretched.
How about CUSTOMS AND DUTY FEES?
* The buyer is responsible for all customs, UPS broker, and duty fees
What if my piece arrives damaged?
*Although this is an unlikely circumstance, please let me know ASAP about the situation. Please send photos immediately and be sure to save all packaging. I will work closely with you to resolve this situation.
How about RETURNS?
* I want you to be completely happy with your painting, so I do accept returns or exchanges. You will receive a refund of the painting price once the return is received in good condition. Please take care to package well as damaged paintings will not be refunded.
* Refunds/Exchanges are given within 5 business days of receiving the work.
* Art must be returned in same condition with original packaging.
* The buyer will pay for return postage and insurance.
Can I see more detailed images of a particular painting?
* I can provide pictures of specific paintings by request.
Do you accept commissions?
*I have about 10-12 commission slots available each year . Please see my Commissions page for instructions.
As a reminder, the computer screen may not display the exact original color of the painting. I keep the image as true as possible to the original piece, but slight variation in color may occur. If you have any questions about colors in a particular piece, please email me before purchasing.
Copyright for all images and artwork is owned by the artist, J'Aaron Merchant. The sale of artwork does not transfer ownership of copyright. Paintings may NOT be resold (prints or originals) without permission. The client has the right to display artwork in their home or business, but may not be resold. Please contact me if interested in carrying my work.